Read Before Starting Routine
1. Warm up before you begin any stretching routine.
2. Never Bounce! Bouncing is counter-productive causing muscles to tighten rather than lengthen.
3. Only use exercises that slowly and comfortably stretch muscles. hold position for a minimum of 10 seconds.
4. Keep back straight during routine.
5. Begin stretching from minimal to maximal positions. Never start at your furthest point.
6. If you should experience discomfort, numbness or pain, stop and consult a physician.
Don't Forget to Breathe
Deep, rhythmic breaths helps relax our minds. Close your eyes while using your Isomaxx and focus on your breathing. At the point where the tension in the muscle begins to release, take a deep breath, filling your lungs and expanding your diaphragm. As you slowly exhale, relax further into the stretch and feel the difference!
How Often Do You Stretch
Your Body will respond very positively to gentle stretching. In an ideal world, we'll all have the time to start the day with a warm-up uninterrupted stretching. In the real world, lots of people skip out of the stretching at the end of a workout, without taking necessary cool-down time. Minimally, you should use your Isomaxx twice a week to keep your muscles limber.
There is risk of injury assumed by individuals who use this type of exercise equipment. Minors should not use this equipment without adult supervision. As in all physical activities, consult your physician before doing this exercise or engaging in a continued program of exercise. Individuals who have any of the following should not use the Isomax: Bone fractures (pelvic or femoral) ligament sprains grade III or III at the hip pelvis or sacroiliac complex: gentle trauma; muscle rupture; public symphysis pathology; any ailment with loss of continence; and any condition with loss of sensation from waist to knees.
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.
Only in USA
Self-Defense and Combatives
Mixed Martial Arts Training